Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Update

Okay, I know it, I'm a dead-beat blogger. I've been busy, really! I have this week off work, so I will now give you all the lo-down on the Moore-Main front. 1. The reno's on our house on First Ave are coming along swimmingly. We held a fabulously productive painting party on the 26th and with the help of Sara, Marc, Andrew, Melissa, Dwight, Jackie and Don the house was practically totally painted in under three hours. Some remarks were made that it was more of a light-labor camp than a party, but I maintain that if Beer and Pizza are served and no one is flogged then it classifies as a party. BIG BIG thank-yous go out to our campers, um, party-guests... 2. Elizabeth maintains a high level of adorability. See pic above. 3. Nicholas has started high-school. No, not a typo, HIGH-SCHOOL. It is horrifying, almost unbelievable, but nonetheless true. So far no yicky pre-teen mustache has appeared, but the B.O. is alive and growing.

2 comments:

KimmaJimma said...

I hope that's Zip's leg in the picture and not yours... otherwise someone's getting an "Epilady" for Christmas...

Your Monarch said...

Thank you for pointing that out. My mother is suitably embarrassed.