Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Simple Beginnings

So I have started a BLOG. (does Blog stand for something?). When I first heard of Blogs (God I even hate saying Blog in my head; it sounds like something you're trying to expell), I wondered who would think so highly of themselves that they would publish an entire website to thier lives? I will save you the suspense; I am not that interesting. I am winding down what has been a fantastic maternity leave, so I have some extra time. What do I do with this extra time you might ask? Well, I cook and bake (quite well I might add). I run and swim (painfully slow, but six times/week) and I have started a neighborhood watch as well as a bookclub. I guess you could say I am that red-head from desperate housewives. (only fatter and with no immediate plans to kill my husband and sleep with the local pharmacist). Where was I going with this?.... Oh yes; So I was thinking to myself that my sister has a blog, my friend Latz has a blog, and numerous other "bloggers" that I dont care to mention have created these egotistical odes to themselves so I figured, why not me? Maybe I could put this on my resume? Anything to fatten that pamphlet... Happy Blogging!

No comments: